A kaleidoscope of ideas, techniques, creative projects, and personal views.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Acyrlic Magnetic Note Pad Holder!

I was thinking of things to make for Kyren's teacher for an "End of the Year" gift, and came across note pad holders similar to this one, so I decided to try it and put my own spin on it. I think it came out really cute, and would be perfect to stick on the refrigerator or on a desk. (The base that the notepad is sitting on is hard acrylic with a magnet attached to the back. It is hard to tell from the picture.)



I am thinking of making a lot of these to eventually sell in a craft fair once I have made enough inventory to actually fill a booth. lol.

What do you guys think? Do you like it? Would you buy it as a gift for a teacher/Coworker/etc...?

Leave me a comment!

*EDIT*  Here is a new one I just made today using mainly CTMH products.

No comments:

Post a Comment